Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
A training program in which you can develop yourself personally and professionally.
A stimulating, innovative workplace with plenty of opportunities for development.
A people-oriented environment.
As a Treasury Assistant, you will report to Head of Treasury and work in close cooperation with the team.
As a true administrative jack-of-all-trades you’ll be co-responsible for:
- Answering questions of the banks with regards to company/stakeholders information or yearly credit files reviews;
- Reporting of all international transactions and providing the National Bank with the necessary information;
- Carry out payments via the company payments system;
- Screen payments with Compliance Dept. for sanctions…;
More IT-related tasks would be:
- Dealing with any problems occurring within the payment system;
- Keeping other international payment systems as back-up, creating users & accesses and being able to proceed to carrying out payments during emergencies;
- Manage master data of our system Integrity.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
As Treasury Assistant;
- You have at least 7 à 10 years of experience in a similar position within Treasury department of an international company or in bank/finance ICT;
- Stress doesn’t affect your performance;
- You’re accurate and punctual;
- IT minded and ideally experienced with Sharepoint and/or Trax;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel;
- Excellent level of English.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.