For this position as Treasurer in Herentals we are looking for someone who will help develop the finance department.
Furthermore, the following tasks are part of your job description;
- Be the first point of contact for queries regarding liquidity, cashflows and cash balances.
- Oversee daily cash balances, ensuring all banking transactions are correctly accounted for
- and currency requirements are covered.
- Load payments for payment runs, making sure processes are adhered to.
- Prepare short term multi-currency cash flow forecasts to give the business a good view of future liquidity and cash position.
- Manage the day to day cash position, providing sufficient daily liquidity & executing the movement of funds.
- Initiate outgoing Treasury payments, within the approved limits.
- Manage Intercompany funding requests and evaluate these requests according to transfer pricing policy.
- Prepare and maintain the 13-week cash forecasts and optimize the cash management processes.
- Lead cash management and financial close processes for treasury related activities, which will include inter-company loan positions, preparing and analyzing cash flow forecasts, and daily treasury operations management.
- Develop and support Treasury processes, policies, procedures, and controls.
- Lead credit card program.
- Work with the Finance manager to continuously improve and refine processes.
- Support other areas of the business by providing internal information as well as information on currencies and global markets.
Our client is an international global leader in the automotive. They have several offices in Europe, including Herentals.
More than 700 employees are employed across the various sites.
For this vacancy in Herentals we are looking for someone who recognises himself/herself in the following;
- Having a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar area;
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a treasury analyst
- Strong systems and computer skills - in Oracle ERP, MS Excel, Access;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong financial and mathematics skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
What to expect as a Treasurer;
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary based on your experience with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance;
- An with an international environment;
- Possibility to develop yourself;
- A timetable of 39 hours a week, which includes 6 extra days off per year;
- 2,5 extra days of leave on top of the statutory holiday entitlement;
- You can help build a new finance department within the organisation.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.