Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Technical Superintendent for Dredging
As a Technical Superintendent you will work in an environment that strongly encourages innovation and will give you the responsibility to make an operational difference. Due to the challenging environment in which you are dealing with heavy equipment, complex installations and project deadlines, there is a steep learning curve in various technical fields. You will have the possibility to work abroad all around the world on challenging projects and have a real impact on them.
- You will be part of our team on site, supported and coached by an experienced Vessel Manager;
- You will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of our fleet;
- As a member of our docking team you will prepare and follow up also the dockings of one of our vessels in a later stage;
- Always new tasks and jobs to discover, every day will be different.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
- Qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialization in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience
- Wide set of skills necessary: both hard technical skills and soft skills e.g. People Management are required to perform well in being the key figure between HQ / project / vessel crew
- Able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Problem-solver and able to work independently
- You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites for extended periods of time
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.