Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Technical Project Manager
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
As a Technical Project Manager:
- You are the single point of contact with one or more Operating Units focused on new automated guided vehicle developments.
- You will rely heavily on your organizational, technical, interpersonal and communications skills to develop relationships of mutual understanding and trust with counterparts at the Operating Units.
- You will also work closely with our internal Mobile Automation development team to manage technical program communications, communicate development priorities, track and respond to issues, and report on progress.
- You manage scope, schedule, budget and customer communications for one or more global development projects.
- You interface with global AGILE product development teams to communicate project priorities and scope, and to mitigate project risks.
- You coordinate and communicate with Procurement, Sales, Service, Production, Product management, Quality, and Finance groups to maintain developmental alignment and deliver on a full product solution.
- You work closely with Product Management to plan and define future products.
- You are an expert and mentor on the product development process.
- You effectively communicate project status and challenges to management and the larger organization.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- You have a technical background through a degree in engineering or a related field.
- You have experience in managing projects and programs within a complex organization.
- You have experience working in an AGILE product development environment.
- You understand the product development lifecycle for technical products.
- You enjoy solving complex problems to bring a product from a concept phase through to mass-production.
- Experience in the field of automation is an asset.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work in an international and intercultural context.
- You are diplomatic, open minded, flexible and creative.
- Willingness to travel (30%).
- Excellent knowledge of English and good command of Mandarin is needed.
- Additional language skills in German, French, Dutch or Spanish are a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.