Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Supplier Development Engineer
- An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background
- Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
As a Supplier Development Engineer you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing quality systems and activities across our client's suppliers. This role will be based in Belgium and travel across the globe in order to ensure purchased parts comply with quality, delivery and reliability.
This role requires technical and people leadership to effectively influence key stakeholders across suppliers and our client.
The primary focus will be leading the enforcement of quality systems (both manufacturing line technical and supplier business process assessment and audits.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving quality improvements initiatives to improve quality performance and adoption of key quality foundational processes for zero defects
- Ensuring supplier understanding and comply with OEM manufacturing specifications, Quality standards and APQP processes according to the required standards
- Proactive and robust risk assessment to ensure that suppliers can deliver parts according to expected quality, time and cost
- Improving quality performance of suppliers by conducting onsite audits and workshops
- Providing technical assistance during supplier launch and change over to develop robust manufacturing and quality systems.
- Error-Proofing: Analyze supplier unit process failure modes and determine effectiveness of risk mitigation.
- Developing and executing new supplier quality assessment and improvement plan to accelerate time to meet the required quality performance goals
- Being able to manage a high frequency traveling schedule for customer visits and on-site audits
- Promoting cost reduction workshops and its implementation in coordination with NMI’s Category Buyer.
- Establishing Supplier of the year award program in coordination with Suppliers Development Committee
- Being able to apply effective Problem-Solving
- Methodology, including 8D/3x5WHY and other critical tools
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Supplier Development Engineer to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
You will have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
- Master's degree in a technical domain
- Very good knowledge of both spoken and written English
- Sound knowledge of key tools FMEA, MSA, Gage R&R, SPC, PPAP, Control plans and Design Verification plan development, PDCA, IATF 16949: 2016, VDA 6.3, VSM
- Core Tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, etc
- More than 3 years on similar roles within the Automotive Industry
- Black or Green Belt is desired
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.