You are responsible for calculating the stability of structural structures. In addition to engineering, you also draw up the necessary specifications texts.
You ensure that your colleagues, the draftsmen and BIM modellers of your team, can get started with the further graphical elaboration of your clear calculation notes.
You ensure a smooth consultation with architects and clients.
You carry out checks on site and check the implementation plans of the contractors.
This company has 80 construction multidisciplinary engineering specialists that offer a range of integrated engineering studies in domains such as stability, building techniques, sustainability and acoustics. They work directly or in a team for project developers, architects, contractors and government departments for projects in residential real estate, education, offices, the hotel industry and public buildings. They also has a team specialized in the hospital and care sector; these experts have years of experience in the field.
As a Structural Engineer they are looking for someone with the following requirements:
- You are a critical thinker who can work in a solution-oriented way and has respect for deadlines.
- You communicate in an open and respectful manner.
- You can follow up on several projects at the same time and can organize your work independently.
- The current calculation software (ao. Buildsoft) has no secrets for you.
- You are constructively critical of yourself and your colleagues.
- You preferably have a master's degree in industrial engineering or similar and you can present several years of relevant work experience.
- You are fluent in English and/or French.
- As soon as you become familiar and you feel at home, you are also ready to contribute to the good image and name of our client.
You will end up in company which is a unique family where a great working atmosphere is combined with a good work-life balance. The core values are: quality delivered to the client and happy employees.
You will find a competitive salary, company car, all the necessary technological aids, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, an inspiring office environment with space for movement and fun, such as a walk or walk during the lunch break with some cool colleagues or a closing drink on Friday evening with your team at our company billiards.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.