Software Team Lead
Your tasks as a Software Team Lead for our client in the region of Antwerp:
- You will regularly discuss thoughts with the other team managers from the project execution group.
- Within your team you are responsible for the organization and strategy.
- You ensure a clear and strong communication in your team.
- You assist in the recruiting process and you organize the training plan of new team members.
- You evaluate continuously the performance of your team members.
- You work towards an uniform way of working within your team by setting up procedures, example projects,...
- You participate in kick-off meetings to get a good idea about the project.
- You organize and plan your team members in function of the project needs and/or inform the project managers in time in case of inconsistencies/lack of resources.
- You support the pre-sales departments at home and occasionally abroad and advise them on conceptual solutions for the installations.
- You organize and/or provide excellent focus towards the global Agv Solutions software testing process by improving and applying the available processes ( emulation, simulation or specific testing guidelines in a project (Fat, Integration testing..) together with your team.
- As a team manager you monitor that recurrent functionalities/issues on the projects are solved in the same way and you provide constructive feedback towards the other teams about this to assure a permanent solution for the future.
- You are actively involved in the operational meetings about the project execution.
- You keep learning and stay active and up to date in your domain expertise towards new technologies or developments.
- You enjoy working in a team.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
What are the qualifications as a Software Team Lead;
- You guide a large team of engineers responsible for the software preparation, development and implementation of installations all over Europe.
- You are familiar with making and validating calculations for new installations.
- You need to be passionate about and have a great interest/affinity in automating logistic processes/flows for material handling solutions.
- You are responsible for the planning and coordination of a team of 15 Software Engineers.
- You are prepared to travel an average of 5% of your time.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluently English and/or Dutch and preferably also French or German.
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.