As a Software Engineer in the region of Gent you will be part of a team lead by a Senior Software Engineer.
Implementing the software architecture set out by the product development team.
This may include tasks from systems control, GUI development, and image processing according to your strengths.
Your responsibilities are:
- Execute software development goals
- Take part in R&D software development planning
- Learn and work within their quality system
- Keep knowledge base of their software up to date
- Contribute to product manuals
Our client is a start-up in the region of Ghent active in the field of the medical imaging.
This company is working on the development of a new system.
The team of this company has expertise in PET-CT system design, image acquisition, image reconstruction and image processing. To support software development, they are hiring a Software Engineer.
What are the requirements for this position as Software Engineer for a company in the region of Ghent:
- Master of Computer Sciences, Bachelor of Engineering Technology in ICT or similar through experience
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good understanding of today’s good practice in software development (i.e. test-driven, continuous integration, code reviews…)
- Familiarity with Git and Python
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Knowledge of image processing is a plus but not essential
Being a part of an enthusiastic team;
A dynamic and energetic work environment;
A competitive salary;
Potential to develop your career together with this company;
Continuous training and coaching for personal development;
Making the difference in the start-up phase of a promising venture.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.