For our client in the region of Brussels we are looking for a Software Developer.
In this position you are responsible for designing IT software:
- Together with other developers, you design algorithms and flowcharts
- You produce specifications based on customers needs
- You integrate software components and third-party programs
- You verify and deploy programs and systems
- You troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- You gather and evaluate user feedback. So that you can recommend and execute improvements
- Based on the specifications you produce clean and efficient code
- As a Software Developer you create technical documentation for references and reporting
Our client in the region of Brussels is a Belgian family business that supplies highly reliable and innovative products all over the world. They are doing the software development and hardware in-house.
In this way they can easily adapt their products to the needs of their customers.
As a Software Developer in the region of Brussels we are looking for:
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering or you are equal by experience
- Following technical Skills are required:
- Java/Scala (Play, Akka)
- REST API
- Angular (6 or more)
- Mongo DB
- Being an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive Software Engineer
- You have already worked in an agile environment and are familiar with this methodology
- You are stress resistant, have the necessary perseverance and excellent problem solving skills
- You are hands-on, goal driven, and have excellent communication skills
- You have a natural talent for teamwork that drives your team to excellence
- As a Software Developer, you are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
They offer you a challenging job with a competitive salary completed with some perks and benefits.
A high tech environment full of creative and technical talent.
A growing company that operates internationally.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.