Service & Support Engineer
For the position of Service & Support Engineer in Zaventem you will be responsible for the following tasks::
- You are responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning of the products and services at the customer;
- You will analyze the customer's needs and work towards meaningful system solutions;
- You will be responsible for the correct technical design, implementation and testing;
- You will provide first and second line support to the customers.
Our client in Zaventem is active in industrial automation, test and measurement equipment, information systems and industrial services. It is an international player with more than 18 000 employees, 19 factories and 92 branches in 59 countries. Their customers are companies in the process industry. Their products and services are innovative, proactive, safe and sustainable. Sustainable growth, customer satisfaction and personal development of their employees are central to our client.
As a Service & Support Engineer, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction (Electromechanics) or equivalent through experience;
- You have an interest in ICT systems;
- You have knowledge of automation and PLCs;
- You consider quality as the highest importance and you have an eye for detail;
- You are prepared to work in standby shifts. At these times you are available 24/7;
- You are customer-oriented, service-oriented and stress-resistant;
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus;
- Knowledge of Distributed Control Systems, system-, network- and security integration is a plus.
An attractive gross salary in line with your knowledge and/or experience, complemented with;
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
The company provides a wide range of training opportunities.
In this function you get responsibility and room for initiative.
You combine working in the office with teleworking.
A flat structure within an international organisation.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.