As a Service Engineer, you'll carry the following responsibilities:
- You will be repairing, installing, troubleshooting, inspecting and modifying the company's equipment at customer sites in Benelux (80% mechanical work, 20% electrical work)
- You will prepare and repair roll-packs in the workshop
- You will coordinate the company's and/or customer technicians during start-ups, maintenance and installation jobs
- You will promote the company's Customer Service and help customers to plan future service (service contracts)
For a family-owned company with focus on creating sustainable innovations, located in the province of Antwerp, we are looking for a service engineer.
The main goal is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models.
The ideal service engineering candidate has:
- A professional Bachelor in Electro-Mechanics / Automation or A2 TSO Electro-mechanics
- A few years of experience
- Is passionate about engineering and machinery
- Has experience in replacing bearings and gears
- Has notions of electrical sensors and PLC
- Has preferably already had an experience in the Grain Milling Industry, this, however, is not a necessity
- Has good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch, the knowledge of German is a plus
What does a function as a service engineer offer you, you wonder?
- A dynamic team with a pleasant working atmosphere
- Support with your personal development through coaching and training
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period with a salary in line with the market and extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.