Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Senior Supply Chain Manager
- +/- €2500 - €4000 gross
- €4000= senior profiles!
- Depends on the experience
- Become part of a well-known space company offering flexibility, work-life balance, teleworking, and an open and friendly working environment
This is a top level position and you will need to be able to identify, develop, and nurture positive supplier relationships in order to meet our client’s future aspirations. To be successful, this will require knowledge of specific space and engineering domains and associated supply chains.
The role is accountable for providing a best in class procurement service offering during the end-to-end procurement lifecycle, from the initial bidding stages up to final project delivery. You will be expected to identify & execute areas of improvement, and lead initiatives to drive positive change.
In the role you will be responsible for developing and executing the cost effective and timely delivery of procurement-sourcing projects, including development of a Long Lead Item and Strategic Resourcing management strategy.
Our client, one of the largest and most respected global science and technology organisations, needs a Senior Supply Chain Manager for their site in Belgium. They are constantly breaking new grounds in the application of cutting-edge technology in the space sector delivering pioneering solutions and successfully transferring their expertise into pushing the boundaries of space.
- Degree in a business or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a procurement or supply chain related role within the space industry
- Knowledge of procurement systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge and prior experience of strategic bidding and business development
- Proven contract drafting and negotiation skills (preferably within European space contracting environment)
- Previous line management experience with the ability to lead by example
- Current relevant domain knowledge – space and/or aerospace
- Ability to manage and support others through the bidding process and delivery process
- Knowledge & significant prior application of European space procurement practices
- Previous experience working within a bidding environment preferred (but not essential)
- Natural and articulate around senior management. Good listening skills and able to focus on issues critical to senior leaders
- Ability to deliver communication concisely and steer conversation towards decisions needed
- Technical skill combined with sufficient gravitas to be recognized as a subject matter expert