- Design and execute the European business development plan to achieve regional targets for sales, profit and market share.
- Demonstrate both strategic and tactical planning, efficient teamwork and delegation skills.
- Exhibit results oriented effectiveness in plan execution and implementation.
- Plan and implement focused sales and marketing activities to increase sales volume in specific targeted accounts.
- Apply understanding of multi-channel selling to offer options for end-users, contractors and distributors.
- Develop, maintain and nurture strong customer relationships through regular contact and mutual respect.
- Provide continuous overview and analysis of local and regional market trends, competitive challenges and opportunities, economic indicators and key developments that could affect sales performance.
Our client is a world leader in the supply and manufacture of chemical products. They are seeking a Sales Manager to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies as we expand our sales operations in the European region. This position is a unique career opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter with proven leadership and organizational abilities. If you are excited by new challenges, motivated to achieve results, and eager to work within a culture that values teamwork and exemplary customer service, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Bachelor Degree in chemistry, life science, materials science or other relevant discipline.
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, including progressive leadership responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent personal judgment and strong internal ethical sense.
- Committed to sincerity and accountability in personal and professional interactions.
- Highly motivated and creative self-starter with drive to achieve performance goals.
- Proven commitment to nurturing long-term customer relationships.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
Able to present information effectively both in writing and through oral presentations.
- Computer literacy including familiarity with MS Word, Excel.
- Strong foundation in chemistry, life and materials sciences.
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written).
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Fixed wage, supplemented with a variable piece depending on sales
Meal vouchers, € 8 / day
Commercial vehicle, BMW5
22 days off