What to expect as a React Engineer:
- Turning product requirements and UI designs into high-quality features for our clients.
- Writing clear, maintainable code, mainly in Typescript (React), through the use of agile development standards and guidelines.
- Making sure you deliver a performant and stable codebase.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, where your expertise is a vital part of our product’s success.
- Building, delivering and iterating, to consistently develop and improve functionalities, while optimizing for the best user experience.
- Making sure seamless integration with our back-end and engine is on point
- Rising to the challenge of working end-to-end on our features, from first estimate to qualitative delivery to a much improved second and third version.
To stay ahead, you have a strong interest in innovation. Every two weeks, the meetups are the platform for you to share and expand your knowledge and technology expertise.
An ambitious, fast-paced and environmentally conscious start-up located in Antwerp, focused on providing data services for the utility industry is looking for a React Engineer. They strongly believe that utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation to a net-zero society. And thus, want to engage to do their part for a net-zero society.
How do they plan to do this?
By building something that solves real problems, and by being the best at what they do.
Curious to know what they are looking for in a React Engineer?
What are the requirements they're looking for as a React Engineer?
- You have experience with building applications with Webpack, ES6, React, Saga and Redux (Material-UI is a plus);
- You’re well-versed in the art of front-end web development, with a true passion for React development.
- You have experience in building web applications; top-class frontends.
- Test driven development doesn't scare you away
- You are motivated to audit, profile and enhance the user experience;
- You create reusable code by developing libraries that can be used across multiple projects or even open source your best work;
- You love to read up on the newest front-end innovation, whether it is about service workers, PWA’s, Accessibility or WebAssembly
- Experience with working in Scrum is a big plus.
- You become part of an ambitious organization and an enthusiastic team.
- You'll enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income and employee share option plan.
- As the company is growing at an incredible pace, you can leave your mark – growing alongside them.
- Lifelong learning is essentially embedded in our organization.
- You'll be able to enjoy the perks of a spin-off.
- As a past of November Five, meaning we have access to their expertise, knowledge, and supporting services.
- And last but not least, you'll have a an office space you’ll be happy to call home.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.