Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
R&D Project Manager
- You're joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- An attractive salary package with numerous fringe benefits such as: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, laptop, company car, meal vouchers,
- An intellectually challenging job in an international environment
- Training and career opportunities on further personal development and specialization
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- You define and design a process, product or innovative solution
- You carry out functional tests on a model, process or prototype (trials, laboratory tests, pilotworkshop, pre-production runs)
- You prepare and set-up for industrialization.
- You spot opportunities to optimize and improve products, processes and methods and actively push these opportunities to the R&D manager
As far as the project management capabilities go you will:
- Frame, organize and manage the execution of the project (adherence to schedule, resources and budget)
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all the internal and/or external players
- Lead steering committees during the launch phases (definition of objectives, planning, prioritization of actions, completion deadlines, etc.) and follow-up phases (progress report, project reviews, compliance with budget and deadlines, etc.)
- Document and prepare patent applications (industrial property handled by the company or supported by a specialist firm)
- Provide technical assistance/accompanying and train the various operators involved in the project (during optimization or the introduction of a process or a new product)
Our client is a global player on the market of flooring and material solutions. Because they are constantly striving to provide the best solutions they are looking for an R&D Project Manager to strengthen their existing team.
- Master or PhD (Science, Engineering)
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in R&D projects
- Result driven and proactive
- In depth analysis & problem solving
- Proactive taking lead in effective communications
- Flexible & ambitious teamplayer
- Ability to travel professional routes of 2-3 trips of 2-3 days/year
- You have a good command of English
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and Spanish is an added value
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.