Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Ready to work in a young and passionate team?
As R&D engineer you will become part of:
- An ambitious company with a clear vision on growth.
- A diverse and challenging job with different opportunities towards the future.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and background and on top of that flexible working hours.
- Long-term and fulltime employment.
- Assistance regarding relocation, integration and administration in Belgium from one of our Consultants.
In the position as a R&D Engineer in the region of Hasselt you will have diverse job responsibilities.
- Working on the development of new measuring technology;
- Doing experimental trials with real customers;
- Testing new developments;
- Performing hands-on tasks within the field they are active in;
- Taking part in the commissioning of new machines;
- Taking part in the development of the next-generation M-Ray technology;
- Working together with the R&D department;
- Taking care of new software features or PLC program features;
A Belgian based company who is active in providing solutions and sensors within the high-tech machine building is looking for a R&D engineer. Their specialization lies within the field of industrial quality control in which they supply contactless measurement systems, weight systems and identification of anomalies in production lines. Working with an emphasis on a clean and environmentally-friendly environment they provide alternative solutions that live up to these values. Hereby they conquer the market by challenging the existing nuclear and radioactive measuring equipment.
- Having a technical Master degree;
- Knowledge of C++ ;
- Experience is an asset, not a must;
- Travelling abroad for shorter periods (<10% of your time);
- Knowledge of MATBLAB or Python are a requirement.
- Understanding of one of the following embedded platforms: Raspberry PI, FPGA, Arduino, PLC;
- Experience with the Linux operating system is an advantage;
- Being a flexible person with a hands-on mentality;
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset;
- Skills to study the physical principles in a field (mechanics (fluid-mechanics, statics, dynamics), electromagnetics, electronics, thermodynamics…)
- Creating a mathematical, runnable model in a high-level modeling language;
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.