Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background
- Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
As a quality supervisor, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all delivered parts meet both the internal land customers’ requirements. To achieve this, you’ll:
- Organise and perform quality control of the finished parts
- Ensure conformity to the product requirements
- Ensure that the non-conforming flow is respected when needed
- Ensure traceability of the products throughout all the production stages
- Be taking the decision regarding the status of a product (Ok or Not Ok)
- Manage GP12 inspectors and storage with a monthly inventory
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Quality Supervisor to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a Quality Supervisor you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
- A high school diploma in a technical degree or higher technical studies
- At least 6 months of experience in Quality inspection (preferably within the automotive industry)
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Result-driven, proactive and problem-solving mindset
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.