Primary responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the Quality Management for GaN products: Maintaining, enforcing, and continuously improving the quality procedures according to certifications, including ISO9001:2015, and customers needs.
- Contribute to all production process optimisation and improvement : using continuously upgraded SPC control for enhancing quality and yield as well as 8D problem solving method.
- Interact with internal and external resources : supervising quality requirements in the full value chain for GaN products
- Interact with customers, managing customers demands and complaints on quality.
- Contribute to the continuous wafer quality improvement, improving quality and reliability of new product development processes and contribute to the qualification of new products, resulting from R&D
In order to support the company in its continuous quality improvement program, we are looking for a seasoned, skilled and motivated quality manager, with strong experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and quality, and preferably with a strong background in semiconductor growth and/or semiconductor material analysis.
- Master’s or PhD degree in physics, chemistry, material science or electrical engineering (electronics)
- Strong experience in Quality processes: SPC control, 8D reporting, FMEA, customer audits...
- More than 5 years working experience in the semiconductor industry
- You are fluent in English, and cross-cultural agile because of the international character of Soitec Belgium
You are a teamplayer and work independently
You have outstanding communication and reporting skills
You enjoy taking up new challenges in a fast-growing company
We offer you a competitive salary. (Depending on your experience: between €3900 and €5000 bruto)