For their Healthcare division they are looking for an extra colleague as Quality Engineer.
In this function, you will report to the Quality Manager.
- Responding to quality related requests from customers.
- Follow up and handle complaints on the basis of an investigation report and CAPA case follow up.
- Maintain technical files including customer-specific, technical documentations.
- Organise and publish updates of QMC documentation.
Our client develops and produces flexible plastic hose systems worldwide for B2B customers in various markets.
For the position as a Quality Engineer, they are looking for someone with the following requirements;
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction;
- First experience in quality;
- Interest in the sector of plastics and health care;
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Willing to travel 10-20%.
An attractive salary package, including meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance.
In addition, the company provides:
- A full time contract;
- If desired, the possibility to work 4/5;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pleasant working environment.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.