- Provide QHSE advice to the employees, as well as organize and deliver trainings, inductions, and toolbox meetings.
- Conduct audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE programs, make improvement recommendations, and ensure that their implementation is followed up on.
- Complete an internal risk assessment and assist in the implementation of steps to maintain, improve, and support our QHSE system.
- Aid in the review and follow up on incident investigations by obtaining necessary paperwork and following up on the implementation of corrective actions by escalating and communicating critical QHSE concerns and improvement initiatives to the QHSE department.
- You'll also monitor the success of the solutions you've implemented, and you'll have a thorough understanding of the country's labor laws and codes of conduct, as well as keeping up with new legislation and changes.
DEME's goal is to create a healthy work environment, develop good work habits, and promote a healthy lifestyle for everyone who works for them. As a result, Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) is one of the supporting departments that is involved in all QHSE-matters on their projects, vessels, and at HQ.
As a QHSE Engineer, you will work as part of a team on the ground at their location in Liège, Belgium. You will be in charge of coordinating and supervising all QHSE-related matters on a daily basis. The offshore base is a yard and warehouse for storing offshore equipment, as well as a place for activities such as fabrication, repairs, and vessel and equipment mobilizations and demobilizations.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required.
- 3 years or more in a similar job
- Familiarity with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Knowledge of mobilization and demobilization initiatives
- Critical and analytical thinking
- VCA expertise
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
- Flexibility to work on a rotational basis
- Fluent in both French and English
Do you not recognize yourself in any of the abovementioned requirements but you are very motivated and interested in the position, Do not hesitate to contact me and we can see what is possible. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 089/480 720
- For a good work-life balance, an extensive mobility program is available.
- A continuous training program that allows you to grow emotionally and professionally.
- A challenging, inventive work environment with great prospects for advancement.
- A friendly work atmosphere with a fun health program and an emphasis on employee happiness.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.