What will a typical day look like?:
- You will become an expert in the field of mechanics at the factory.
- You will continue to improve your mill's competitiveness in terms of mill layout, quality, process cost, and operational performance / effectiveness.
- You will lead a team of assigned designers / detail engineers.
- You will negotiate with suppliers and contract partners. You are responsible for scheduling and tracking, budget allocation, ongoing cost management, contract and receivable management, risk analysis and reporting.
- You will execute under budget constraints, especially when processing projects on a paper machine.
- You will carry out numerous projects in the paper machine, post press and utilities departments.
As the Mechanical project manager, you will report directly to the Manager technology & engineering.
Above all, you are:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a single sector "regular" investment project (€ 1,850,000) in accordance with the business plan.
- Contributing to the annual regular CAPEX investment plan for the plant
- Working closely with relevant departments to develop and generate a long-term philosophy that proposes technically "best-in-class" mechanical concepts / standards.
- You have a Bachelor in Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical engineering with relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
- You have a profound experience in leading projects.
- You strive for a structured flexible working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
- You have strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
- You are independent, have a problem solving ability and are proactive.
- You have strong leadership skills: Strong coaching and motivation, ready-to-use growth spirit, agile attitude, and are result-oriented.
If you do not recognise yourself in any of the above mentioned demands but are very interested in the position? Do not hesitate to contact me so we can see what is possible on email@example.com or 089/480 720
A fun, varied job where you can develop yourself to the fullest and with very nice perks (including 51 vacation days and numerous other fringe benefits)
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.