Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Support Engineer
- You will join a dynamic organization with a very pleasant work atmosphere
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package
In this position, you are an important link in the Project & Sales team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Launch and follow-up of modified series productions (change in design by customer or internal changes and improvements from Production, WCM team, Logistics, Quality, ...)
- You follow up and coordinate the first production run (APQP) of the modified parts in cooperation with the Project Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) , Production and Logistics.
- You communicate internally with your direct colleagues as well as with your colleagues from other departments. You communicate externally with your suppliers and if applicable with your customer.
- Planning and follow-up of the production launch
- Follow-up of the prototypes on the shop floor at the start-up of the various process steps (bending-seaming-final forming-welding...)
- Handling technical problems at start-up with other team members of the quality and logistics department
- You perform post-calculation on the first production runs and, where possible, implement improvements.
- You may be appointed to start up old Spare Parts in production, for which an alternative flow must be worked out. For this, you also take care of the follow-up.
- You may be appointed to investigate the resulting dead stock
- You can be appointed to follow up and support improvement projects.
Our client is a world-class manufacturer of all kinds of metallic tubular products such as exhaust tubes, cooling pipes and various chassis pipes. To strengthen their team in Belgium they are looking for a Project Support Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent through experience
- You are a communicative and assertive team player who works smoothly with the various team members to achieve the objectives
- The basis of the position is a healthy portion of technical insight, team player mentality, critical mindset, accuracy, structure, reliability, drive, ...
- You dare to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of English is a must, French is a plus.
- Daily use of Excel, Outlook and ERP system
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.