Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will join a dynamic construction company with challenging projects mainly situated in Antwerp, Flemish Brabant and Limburg.
They offer you job security and stability in a financially healthy company.
You will have room for initiative and responsibility.
Your professional growth and career development will also be taken into account and you will be given the opportunity to follow training and courses.
They offer an attractive salary package with fringe benefits including hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, company car, fuel card, etc.
For our client in the region of Antwerp, we are actively looking for a Project Manager.
- You are responsible for the overall management of one (or more) construction project(s), both in terms of execution and budget.
- You are responsible for coordinating all activities from project preparation to final delivery.
- You are the first point of contact for the management and ensure the success, approval and appreciation of their clients.
- You are responsible for the financial profitability of the construction project and monitor the project implementation deadline.
- You work together with an enthusiastic team of colleagues.
- As the driving force of the site team, you ensure good management, motivation and follow-up of your colleagues.
- You help to ensure that quality, safety and environmental agreements are met.
- You will report to the Project Director.
Our client is a class 8 construction company active in public buildings, commercial residential projects, social housing projects and care facilities.
They provide projects all over Belgium.
For our client, we are looking for someone with the following competences;
- You have a bachelor of master degree in construction;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager within the construction sector;
- If you have experience with a Class 8 construction company, this is definitely an asset;
- You do not shy away from responsibility, you show a sense of initiative;
- You have an eye for quality, safety and environment;
- You are strong in planning and organizing;
- You can work well with current MS Office applications;
- You speak English fluently, experience in French and/or Portuguese is an extra asset;
- You have strong communication skills, are assertive and willing to listen.