Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will enter a growing company with an international environment.
They offer a permanent job and a salary in line with your skills and knowledge.
On top of that they offer you fringe benefits such as hospitalization insurance, meal voucher and a company car after 6 months (in case of positive evaluation).
They foresee development opportunities and chances to grow within their international organization.
After an introduction period, you can also work 2 days/week from home, therefor you will receive a laptop.
What are your responsibilities as a Project Engineer?
- After a thorough training, you will be responsible for your own projects.
- You will follow these from design of their extensive product ranges to the quotation and if necessary, processing on site.
- You conduct the necessary study work, so you are able to offer and design the most optimal customized products for your customer.
- You’ll do the necessary design work.
- You process all information, resulting in a correct quotation delivered on time.
- Your clients are various: contractors, architects and builders, private customer.
- It is part of your responsibility to maintain regular contact and communications with all these stakeholders.
- You regularly consult with your colleagues as well as with the sales department to supervise and follow up all projects.
- You can be employed in Ternat, Buggenhout or in Schoten.
Our client is a world leader in connection, fastening, lifting and anchoring technology for the construction industry.
The products and innovative construction solutions developed by our client are used in various market segments, from residential construction to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer and faster.
The company employs nearly 3,000 people in 60 locations worldwide.
What are the qualifications for this position as Project Engineer?
- You hold a master’s degree in Architecture or a technical professional bachelor’s degree in construction.
- You have affinity with the construction industry.
- You master MS Office and Autocad (or any other drawing program).
- You are English or French speaking, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.