In your function as a production engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- setting up and adjusting welding and cutting projects;
- Performing the necessary measurements to further monitor the adjustment;
- Releasing the welding and cutting machines after a qualitative check;
- Operating and maintaining the welding and cutting machines;
- Taking ownership of quality, safety and efficiency improvements;
- Documenting the processes;
- Taking care of the accompanying reports.
A growing company active in the high-tech metal industry is looking for a new member to join their team. They are urgently looking for a production engineer with the right skillset, who is not afraid of working with a hands-on mentality in their production.
They are working hard to pave the way for a better future by developing a leading and efficient manufacturing infrastructure for the production of thin metal bipolar plate assemblies. Their plate assemblies are used for the generation or storage of alternative energy. Doing so, they are contributing to an environmentally friendly energy economy. They count amongst their customers some of the world's biggest automotive companies.
In the position as production engineer, the company is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- You have at least a bachelor degree in mechanics, electro-mechanics or equivalent through experience in a similar position;
- You have technical insight and good logical thinking skills;
- You can work fluently with MS Office and the basic CAD package;
- You are quality conscious;
- You have the necessary social skills and you are a team player;
- You have the will and commitment to learn and a large portion of perseverance;
- You have a flexible attitude;
- Experience with laser welding and laser cutting is a plus;
- Some knowledge of the Dutch language will be seen as a plus
- You live nearby Geel, or will move to the area shortly
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
- 40h week, 20 leave days + 12 ADV.
- Pay according to experience.
- Meal vouchers €7/day.
- Net expenses.
- Hospitalisation & group insurance.
Questions or interest?
+32 9 241 87 99
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.