Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- An attractive salary package in an innovative company
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extralegal beneftis
In the function of a Production Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identification of problems regarding safety, the production process or quality
- Maintaining and promoting the 5S principle and the general Health & Safety rules
- Performing a daily meeting with the operational team regarding the above
- Sharing and tracking the daily production scheduling with the operational team
- Maintaining, preparing, and supplying all direct material and supplies needed for the production operation team
- Monitoring SAP orders for the production operation
- Controlling inventory level of direct and indirect components
- Coordinating internal logistic movements.
An internationally active manufacturer
with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry
is looking for a Production Coordinator to strengthen their international team in
As a Production Coordinator you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver more complex customer demands.
- Higher technical education or Bachelor degree within a technical field
- Experience and/or knowledge of Kanban systems
- Experience within production control, preferably within glass applications for the automotive industry
- Knowledge of Excel
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.