Product Assurance Manager
At project start-up, your focus will be the translation of the customers’ product assurance, quality, and safety requirements into a specific, pragmatic approach for the project. You will then monitor the implementation of this approach during the different development phases including design, manufacturing, integration, test, and delivery.
These activities are quite diverse and will include subcontractor monitoring, non-conformance handling, performance of dependability analyses, hardware inspections, participation in formal customer reviews, support to test campaigns etc.
As the projects’ product assurance manager, you will also interface with the customer and provide him/her with regular reporting on the performed activities. In addition to the above responsibilities at project level, you could be assigned to company level improvement projects within EN9100 Quality Management System.
Our client, one of the largest and most respected global science and technology organisations, needs an Product Assurance Manager for the site in Belgium. They are constantly breaking new grounds in the application of cutting-edge technology in the space sector delivering pioneering solutions and successfully transferring their expertise into pushing the boundaries of space.
- Master degree in engineering.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, fast-learning, and result-oriented individual.
- Effective team player.
- A first experience in a related field is an asset, although specific coaching with regards to aerospace quality/safety/dependability requirements is foreseen.
- You will become one of the privileged engineers that can say some of the hardware they helped building is actually orbiting Earth
- You will not only get to work in a well-known space company
- You will find flexibility, work-life balance, and an open and friendly working environment.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.