The Role and Duties of the Plant Manager is –
- Overseeing the implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency.
- Ensuring the Engineering, Operations, Planning, Supply Chain, Quality and support functions such as materials ordering and shift management work together cohesively. Being responsible for implementation of new practices, process and equipment enhancement, yield improvement and reporting of factory key performance matrix.
- The engineering and operations staff will directly report to the Plant Manager who has responsibility to mentor and steer day to day function of site operations.
Other responsibilities include
- Ensuring that projects/factory milestones such as production ramp, yield, reliability criteria are met.
- Adhering to the allocated budget and working on cost reduction initiatives.
- Hiring and training the staff. Maintaining discipline as per company protocol.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety laws, regulations and guidelines.
The Plant Manager will report to Chief Operating Officer of the company.
Our client is the market leader in consumer optical link technology and has built a solid reputation in the electronics industry not only for engineering excellence, but also for employee cooperation and teamwork in maintaining a strong competitive position to serve their customers. If you are interested in working with people from over 20 different countries in a vibrant organization that fosters new ideas and celebrates accomplishments, this is the offer to apply for.
- Master’s degree in Electronics/Physics/Chemistry or Applied Sciences.
- Sound knowledge of Semiconductor or Electronic industry preferably worked in Engineering roles such as process development for 4 to 5 years.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience department management.
- Must possess at least 2 to 3 years of manufacturing operations and experience with factory production planning and line control management.
- Through understanding of plant engineering, industrial engineering and equipment. Experience to lead or supervise the site is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills and attention to details.
Do you not recognize yourself in any of the demands but you are very interested in and motivated for the position of plant manager? Do not hesitate to contact me so we can look at the possibilities. You can reach me at 089/480 720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will join a stable company which is part of a strong group.
- You will be part of a multicultural team with great ambition.
- You will recieve 12 extra vacation days as you will have a 40-hour week
- You will join a company with an open and flat culture situated in an innovative hub of companies.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.