The roles and responsibilities of a planning manager will be -
- Fab Planning end to end responsibilities.
- Executing the process from Start of the materials till their Shipment.
- Being in charge of Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Managing the operations – work with operators, engineers and quality team to execute the production.
- Managing the general office administration.
Our client is the market leader in consumer optical link technology and has built a solid reputation in the electronics industry not only for engineering excellence, but also for employee cooperation and teamwork in maintaining a strong competitive position to serve their customers. If you are interested in working with people from over 20 different countries in a vibrant organization that fosters new ideas and celebrates accomplishments, this is the offer to apply for.
- 3 to 5 years of factory Planning/Supply Chain and Logistics experience.
- Experience in operations management in a small or medium scale enterprise.
- Experience in the Electronic industry is an advantage.
- People Management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Good command of Dutch and English – spoken and written.
Do you not recognize yourself in any of the demands but you are very interested in and motivated for the position of plant manager? Do not hesitate to contact me so we can look at the possibilities. You can reach me at 089/480 720 or email@example.com
- You will join a stable company which is part of a strong group.
- You will be part of a multicultural team with great ambition.
- You will recieve 12 extra vacation days as you will have a 40-hour week
- You will join a company with an open and flat culture situated in an innovative hub of companies
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.