Mobile Developer Android
We are looking for a Mobile Developer to develop the patient-focused smartphone application.
The app ties into our Bluetooth connected medical devices and will become the standard for patients to start a diagnostic care pathway that leads them to a therapy that improves their quality of life.
An innovative and fast growing company that focuses on the diagnostics of sleep apnea is looking for a Mobile Developer to spearhead the development of their patient-facing smartphone application.
Their core business is to create and develop high-tech medical solutions that are vastly more elegant and effective than the current standard. To live up to the high standards that they set themselves, they combine the knowledge and use of micro-electronics, biomedical signal processing, and data science to develop connected medical solutions that are easy and practical to use by patients.
This groundbreaking technology can count on interest from all over the world and thus is the company active on an international scale from Australia, Singapore, India in the Netherlands… The atmosphere in the company can be best described as familiar and dynamic, as if it would be one big group of friends with a similar interest. Within the company they emphasize the importance of a good work-life balance. To achieve a good internal function they approach their employees through open and direct communication.
For the position as a Mobile Developer Android in an innovative environment they are looking for someone with:
- Experience in building Android mobile applications
- Proficiency in using Android Studio including the Android SDK
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Knowledge of Keact(-Native) and Swift (iOS) is a plus
- Having experience with Bluetooth Low Energy is also an advantage
For this position as a Mobile Developer they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- ECO vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Being employed in an easily accessible office with a beautiful view
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced med-tech start-up and build products with impact on patients' health.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.