As Metrology Engineer you will ensure geometrically evaluation, and the proper functioning of the equipment, instruments, tools of the Laboratory and of the production plant, to guarantee the reliability of the results of analysis, tests and measurements of the process and the product.
You will achieve this by:
- Writing, developing, and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Being responsible for the validation calibration of the measurement system/equipment.
- Calibrating the equipment and instruments (internal calibration).
- Following up the external calibration.
- Reviewing and approving equipment specifications.
- Study of measurement systems such as bias and R&R.
- Providing metrological support to the different areas such as maintenance, engineering, or process.
- Solving metrological problems of equipment, instruments, or measurement of the production process.
- Making studies to define the needed equipment ( Choice of the equipment ).
- Preparing and issuing a special test report.
- Doing the process analysis ( SPC ).
- Scheduling and documenting maintenance, calibration, and qualification of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Developing and writing programs scanners.
- Developing and writing programs Tecnosens checking fixture.
- Being responsible of the 5s in the working area.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Metrology Engineer to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a metrology engineer you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
- Master:Industrial Science and Technology
- Min 3 years of experience in similar positions and functions in the area of Laboratory, Metrology, and related, ideally in industrial glass automotive companies.
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
- IATF, VDA 6.3, CoP, ISO 17025/2017
- An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background
- Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.