Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- Competitive salary package based on your experience
- Tthe opportunity to work together with other passionate professionals and to provide solutions to challenging industrial projects.
In this role you will be directly supporting the Project Manager taking care of the mechanical engineering of installations in accordance with applicable international norms and standards, project requirements and project standards.
You will make sure that the installation complies with the project specifications and it is important you have experience with equipment design and it is even better if you have experience with Steel Structural design.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Determining material choices
- Develop welding procedures in consultation with external welding engineer
- Selection and interpretation of applicable norms, codes and standards (international, customer-specific and/or internal)
- Mechanical design calculations
- Coordination with subcontractors and suppliers
- Assistance in the daily follow-up of the activities during the realization of the project.
- Monitoring the quality in the execution of the project and during fabrication in particular
- Drawing up checklists and purchase lists (mechanical)
- Follow-up of the ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) Carrying out checks and inspections during fabrication & erection
- Compliance with safety regulations
- Recognise opportunities for value engineering (planning/spending of design-effort in order to spend resources efficiently)
Our client provides turnkey solutions to industrial customers in the field of plants and facilities, environmental technology systems as well as composite process equipment in sectors such as chemicals, petrochemical, oil and gas, power and renewable energy, semiconductors, photovoltaic, as well as food and beverage.
To strengthen their team in Belgium we are looking together with them for a Mechanical Engineer.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Practical experience of welded constructions, equipment construction and piping
- Applied knowledge of the Microsoft package, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience in performing and following projects in the chemical and petrochemical industry is an asset.
- Vessel design, structural design including strength calculations.
- Experience in designing flares, thermal oxidizers, refractory lined ovens, steam boilers is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Knowledge of CAD systems Inventor/Autocad is helpful
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of P&ID’s and PFD’s
- Participate in safety audits or surveillances
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.