Machine Safety Engineer
To enforce the Safety team in Belgium they are looking for a Safety Engineer.
Your responsibilities are;
- Execution and/or assistance on AGV Risk Assessments (RA)
- Implementation and/or support on AGV systems Risk Assessments
- Defining and documenting safety requirement specifications (SRS)
- Validating hardware solutions using BGIA Sistema tool
- Defining and documenting test validation reports
- Composing the safety related documents of the TCF
- Visiting customers sites to execute the system
- Preparing safety related information for the document writers
- Evaluate safety standards under review and propose improvements
- Create or improve internal KION safety related instructions and procedures
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
What are the requirements for the position as Machine Safety Expert:
- Having a Bachelor or Master in mechatronics or equal level by experience
- Very good knowledge of basic Directives and Standards:
- Machine Directive
- ISO 12100-2011
- ISO 13849-1:2016 and ISO 13849-2:2013
- IEC 60204:2018
- ISO 13850:2015
- ISO 13857:2008
- Knowledge of ISO 3691-4:2020 and the other standards of the ISO 3691 series is an advantage
- Knowledge of US standards B11.0, B11.19, B11.26, B56.5? … is an advantage
- Experience with moderating Risk Assessments meetings
- Experience with risk assessment evaluation techniques
- Fluently in English
- Experience with RA tools. Knowledge of IBF “Safexpert” is an advantage
- Having CMSE® and/or CECE® certificates is an advantage
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Good understanding of electrical and hydraulic controlling systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passion for standards and rules with the skill to translate the requirements into clear instructions for your stakeholders
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
For this position they provide a company car and fuel card.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.