Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Junior sales engineer
- In this position, you must take responsibility, but are given a lot of freedom.
- Permanent employment contract
- Good salary
- Extra's: Meal vouchers, eco vouchers, insurance
Vragen of interesse?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
We are recruiting a Sales/engineer Proposal & Project Engineer in the facility in Westerlo, Belgium.
In this role the incumbent will support commercial and project management initiatives in Europe, ME, Africa & China.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The role of the Proposals & Project Engineer (PPE) is to provide quality commercial support to the sales team. The PPE will interact with clients and support sales reps and sales management. The PPE qualifies sales opportunities, resolves all commercial & technical issues arising from the sales engagement, helps define client specifications and requirements, and presents technical and commercial information to small and large audiences.
PPE will report to the Commercial Manager based in Toronto and will be expected to work with assigned Sales representatives for technical pre-sales and post-order execution. The PPE will also be expected to work cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, Service Delivery, and Support teams for post-sales support.
This position may require up to 25% international travel, but this may vary depending on specific product, project, or customer requirements.
- Develop technical responses and commercial strategy for RFIs and RFPs
- Providing project management support for global projects
- Ensure a smooth hand-off from sales cycle to service delivery, providing all key resources such as signed SOW documents and participating in project kick off meetings etc.
- Preparing project procedures, test reports, weekly/monthly project reports and marketing communications
- Developing specifications, conducting internal product trials and product testing
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations
- Organizing product demonstrations and qualification programs
- Act as a customer liaison in addition to the assigned sales representative when needed
- Provide customer advocacy for all post-sale implementation issues
- Support the Product Management team with regular feedback on new opportunities or improvements
- Assist the Product and Marketing teams in the creation of product literature and documentation for the product portfolio of services as required
Seal For Life Industries is a company with a deep history of innovation in the market leading technologies that we represent. With more than 60 years of experience, Seal For Life Industries offers the most diversified coating solutions in the market for superior infrastructure protection. We operate in more than 80 countries, hold over 200 patents and have a workforce of over 800 people dedicated to serving our products and customers.
Seal For Life is made up of thirteen distinct brands offering products from self-healing coatings to heat-shrink sleeves, anti-corrosion tapes to liquid coatings, cathodic protection to intumescent coatings, anti-corrosion thermoplastics to pipeline logistic solutions; all servicing multiple industries across the globe. We work in a variety of industries including infrastructure protection, renewable energy, water and desalination, energy and commodity pipelines, district heating/cooling, safety and integrity and offshore. Our vision is to be the leading global provider of protective coating and sealing solutions for infrastructure markets.
The Canusa-CPS division is the leading global provider of pipeline joint anti-corrosion protection systems. The division’s technologies include heat shrinkable polymers, advanced adhesives, sealants and liquids-based coating systems for land and marine pipelines worldwide.
- An technical degree (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- 2-3 years of project management or sales experience
- Experience and/or a calm and productive demeaner in a fast-paced sales environment
- The ability to grasp technical concepts
- A keen interest in servicing customers
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of customers, both internal and external.
- The ability to be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to complete programs in a timely and organized manner under limited supervision.