Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Junior Information Management Consultant
- A highly professional environment, where initiative, customer-service and perseverance are rewarded
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, professional environment.
- Training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including, amongst other things, group insurance, health insurance, company car…
Our client is located in Ghent and specialized in the development & management of customer-directed Information Management solutions. They are looking for a consultant for the implementation of Information Management, software design, development, testing, and more. As a Junior Information Management consultant, you will perform various tasks around project and product-related activities, your role will include the following activities:
- Software development in a computer language: Java
- Technical design
- Product consultancy
- Software testing
- System administration
- Design and develop IT programs and applications.
- Define the technical choice regarding software and hardware architecture.
- Select, assemble, and integrate IT components (programs, databases,...)
- Realize the production of a software solution in an environment.
Our client is specialized in the development and maintancemaintenance of client-oriented Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. They are situated in de health- and financial sectors. More specific they implement document maintenance systems and guide projects from A to Z.
- You have a degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Your English is fluent, as is your Dutch and/or French.
- You are good with technology in general and have the ability to develop software in Java.
- You work equally well alone as in team; you are flexible and you take responsibility.
- You take the needs and wishes of the client into account. Knowledge of EIM (Documentum, xCP, D2, DocuShare) and scan applications (Captiva, FlexiCapture, XPIM) is an asset.
- You enjoy variation in your work and contact with different people throughout the day.
- You have strong organizational talent and social skills.