Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
JAVA Project Engineer
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
As a Java software engineer you will help with implementing customer projects, based on the standard software product based on Java. You will be part of a project team the whole life-cycle, from design to implementation to testing and commissioning by working close together with the IT Lead and the rest of the project team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Software development for customer projects
- Design and development based on the existing standards and processes
- Test, deliver go-live support and aftercare both from the office and on-site, in Belgium and abroad (25% travel)
- Assist in creating high quality documentation
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Bachelor or master in ICT, Electromechanics, Automation or related disciplines
- Experience in object oriented software development, preferrably Java J2EE
- Experience with relational databases
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.