Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
An innovative and growing company situated in the region of Ghent.
A challenging, international environment with a pleasant working atmosphere.
Complexity in your tasks. Once you have become familiar with the material, you will be responsible for large projects with high complexity.
Remuneration according to your knowledge and work experience, plus meal vouchers.
What are the responsibilities for the position as Java Developer:
- Developing software that takes the best advantage of our cloud-based, fully distributed architecture and our data network;
- Ensuring that your solutions are secure, manageable, scalable, and testable;
- Collaborating with the team;
- Communicating status and tracking work activities via Agile development tools and practices;
- The detailed design, implementation, and roll-out of a significant module or subsystem;
- Perform code reviews;
- Evaluating and recommending the use of tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Our client in the region of Ghent is looking for a Software Developer.
They provide support to life science companies and healthcare systems.
They provides real-world data and real-time global data for researchers to analyze within their own environment.
What are the requirements for the position as Java Developer:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Java developer;
- Knowledge of REST based systems;
- Knowledge of SQL and various RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql);
- Knowledge of NoSQL (Mongo or similar);
- Great communication skills;
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent experience;
- Back-end experience in one or more additional languages (ideally Java, Groovy, Python, or
- Kotlin) strongly preferred.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.