Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
IT Team Lead
A market-competitive salary, based on experience;
Long-term and fulltime employment;
An exciting position in an international work environment;
This company is looking for team members that share the passion and commitment to create the best product solutions available.
For our client located in the region of Antwerp we are looking for an IT Team Lead.
In this position you will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the data engineering/processing on a data pipeline. Your goal is to guarantee the reliable extraction, transformation and loading of data, to manage databases, develop and implement software to establish relationships between the different data sources and guarantee the quality and integrity of the data.
You are responsible for;
- Keeping their data pipelines running smoothly;
- You will have to build and understand the functional requirements for their data pipeline, maintain it and implement new features;
- Being proactive in implementing monitoring and automation procedures to keep a high-quality standard for the data;
- Being up to date with latest technologies and propose new solutions to improve our systems.
A leading provider of comprehensive software solutions to the life sciences industry.
Their clients are pharmaceutical companies, research organizations,...
It's their mission to complement its strong product offering with exceptional customer support and delivering true quantifiable value.
In the function of IT Team Lead, they’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with data engineering, SQL, and Java;
- MSc. or PhD. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or similar;
- Experience with Git, Docker, CI/CD tools, Ansible, Linux and Kubernetes;
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana and Prometheus;
- Solid knowledge of database modelling;
- Knowledge of Python, Spark is a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to function in a collaborative team environment;
- Team player, creative and fast learner;
- Fluent English;
- Attention to detail;
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and requests; enthusiasm for continual learning.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.