• You will be responsible for the integration and test of radar systems within the company’s facilities and customers sites.
• You will have to liaise with internal and external engineering teams, project partners and customers.
• You will have to take part in customer site visits/assessments
• You will have perform on-site measurement campaigns using the group’s specialist Radar test equipment.
• You will be responsible for generation and conduct of verification, validation and acceptance test documentation.
The company is specialized in developing advanced electronic instruments for the world radar community.
The main part of their company’s workforce is made up of highly specialized engineers, challenged to design state-of-the-art hard- and software, manufactured and tested in-house.
• Master degree in Engineering or Industrial Sciences (electronics) or equal by experience
• At least 4 years of experience in an integration and test role
• Knowledge of Radar technologies and operation is advantageous but not essential
• Experience of working in a Radar or communications environment
• Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics, communication networks, virtual instrumentation
• Knowledge of PLC systems, Software languages, Linux
• Good organizational skills to assure on time delivery of quality critical projects
• Can work independently and in group and are capable of taking the lead in on-site installations and measurement campaigns
• You are a problem solver
• You have good communication skills and can provide good customer relations and customer management
• Good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages can be an advantage
• You are looking for a challenging job
You will join our company working in a high-tech engineering, test, and production environment and fulfil a critical role in assuring the quality of our manufactured products. Depending on your skills, expertise, flexibility, and ambitions, you will get the opportunity to help grow the company.
Your salary will be competitive and evolve according to your experience, commitment and results.