As a member of their R&D-team, you will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving.
The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced firmware engineer, you will improve the speed and efficiency of their high-performance machine vision algorithms on embedded platforms.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities.
Using your skills in implementing algorithms for parallel architectures you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing their future products.
You will be responsible for:
- Porting existing algorithms to an embedded platform.
- Optimizing resource usage and execution speed.
- Profiling and debugging of your code.
- You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in their offices in the region of Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
They offer solid state lidar sensors based on a multi-beam lasers concept and risk-free, scalable, semiconductor technology.
The company counts over 40 employees and is based in Leuven.
- A motivated, dynamic and committed team.
- They take care about each other and value teamwork.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: they never stop learning, they embrace innovation and change.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You possess knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms for parallel architectures.
- You have experience with programming (Automotive-Grade) SoCs (NXP, TI, Xilinx, Altera…).
- You have experience in writing clean and efficient C programs.
- You have experience in writing optimal code for ARMv8 with SIMD/NEON extension or low-level DSP or GPU architectures using OpenCL, OpenVX, CUDA,…
- You have experience with version control systems (e.g. subversion, Git).
- You have strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with image processing is a strong plus.
- You possess strong communication and organization skills.
- You have a logical approach to problem-solving.
- You can work in an independent way while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- You will become part of a growing company that values and develops its people.
- You will play a central role in the company’s development and success.
- You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent.
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.