Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Field Service Engineer
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
An exciting and technological environment.
The ability to constantly push the boundaries of technical capabilities.
As a Field Service Engineer, you have a passion for high-tech developments. You love converting these into a tailor-made solution for each customer.
What does your task responsibilities entail specifically? You carry out emergency repairs and solve failures.
- You are responsible for maintaining customers' installations.
- This includes corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- You carry out emergency repairs and solve malfunctions.
- Sometimes you work alone but mostly you are part of a team.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
For this position as Field Service Engineer we are looking for someone with the following qualifications;
- You have a degree in electromechanics, mechanics or electricity.
- Your competences also include a basic knowledge of automation.
- You have around three years' experience.
- Working independently and solving malfunctions individually is not a problem for you.
- You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments.
- You work correctly and keep the necessary documents correctly.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- Shift work and weekend work are no problem for you to carry out planned repairs in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and industry standard practices.
- You have a driving licence B.
- Travel abroad is part of this.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.