- Develop test plans and specifications.
- Prepare DUTs, test systems and equipment for the tests, schedule tests with internal/external test centers.
- Execute tests, analyze failures and report the test results.
- Update/maintain test systems: hardware and software (NI TestStand, Labview, Python) improvements and changes for the test systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in our processes and know-how
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (E/E) team plays a crucial role in the development of automotive electrical systems. Utilizing top-notch development methods, we develop electronics systems and harnesses for automatic transmissions. We perform extensive functional, electrical and environmental tests on these systems in order to ensure robust and reliable operation under harsh environmental conditions. You will be a member of verification group in E/E team and be responsible for:
- You hold a bachelor/master degree in electronics / mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role is a big plus.
- Knowledge of automotive standards ISO 16750, ISO 26262 is a plus.
- Hands-on working with tools and equipment in electrics, electronics and mechanics.
- Ability to solve technical problems calling for analysis.
- Entrepreneur mindset to initiate things and take ownership.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.