As an Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Searching for errors up to component level on PCB's;
- Using measuring equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, component-testers,and so on;
- Searching and trying out unknown equipment;
- Being the contact person for clients concerning error notifications and the status of the repairs.
For our client in the region of Waregem we are looking for an Electronics Engineer.
The company is specialized and experienced in repairing industrial electronics down to the component level.
In their lab, a well qualified and specialized team of engineers supports the reparation projects within their expertise.
What are the specifications for a job as an Electronics Engineer;
- Having a master's degree in Electronics;
- Having a broad knowledge in the electronics and affinity in this field;
- Being inventive and eager to learn;
- Experience is an asset;
- Being able to work pragmatically and independently;
- Doing hands-on work is not an issue.
- A warm and welcoming team of engineers.
- Training on the job
- A multifaceted and challenging job.
- A growing company with space for your personal contribution.
- A competitive salary.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.