Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Electrical Eplan Engineer
An international team with a great workplace atmosphere
Working for the headquarters in Antwerp
Co-workers and management who walk the talk
Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
Continuously push the boundaries of technical possibility
From the position of Electrical Eplan engineer you will be mainly responsible for:
- Designing controls architecture(s) for automation packs and sub-modules
- Researching new controls components and market trends to improve the existing solutions and to remain up to date with the state of the art technologies
- Making detailed electrical schematics of your designs
- Procurement and follow up of prototypes. Preferably you do a lot of the assembly and testing yourself.
Our client is the trusted partner in designing, building and supporting intelligent automated solutions. together with them we are looking for an Electrical Eplan engineer.
- Master in electronics or Bachelor with relevant experience
- Maker with a controls focus
- R&D mindset, research, concepts, trade-off, documenting, prototyping
- Proficient knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset
- Proficient with Eplan
- Likes to stay up to speed with new trends in components and network/bus systems
- Takes the lead and responsibility on challenging topics
- Knowledge on PDM package
- Cable harnessing knowledge
- Functional safety
- Knowledge on PCB design
- SAP experience
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.