Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
The company offers the following for the position as an Electrical Engineer:
- An indefinite contract with flexible working hours
- Pleasant working atmosphere within a stable and dynamic environment
- A multidisciplinary team of specialists to support you in your onboarding and your role as electrical engineer
- Growth and development: they offer internal training opportunities and are open to personal initiative
- Group and health insurance
- In addition to your statutory leave, you will receive 6 additional days of annual leave
- The period between Christmas and New Year's is a collective holiday closure for the company
As an electrical engineer you'll be responsible for:
- The creation of electrical designs for steam installations in Autocad Electrical
- Working in close collaboration with the automation engineers given the fact that PLC controls are an integral part of the electrical plan
- When new developments arise, or conversions of existing installations are needed, you'll be involved in the revision of the electrical design
- Supporting the electrical assembly department in case they have questions. In addition, you will often be present at the test rack and assist our technicians remotely in the field.
- Creation of instruction manuals for the steam installations
- Occasionally attending meetings with clients, which may require travel
An internationally based company that manufactures steam generators for the process industry is looking for an Electrical engineer. There are 4 production sites worldwide and HQ is located in California, headquarters for the EMEA region is located in Belgium. They are a dynamic and stable organization dedicated to the expansion of their engineering department. Therefore they are currently seeking for an Electrical Engineer with a passion for electrical design work in the lead-up to the production process.
The company emphasizes the importance of giving their employees the chance for their own growth and fostering the right environment for personal initiative. According to an internal survey, nearly 90% of the employees take pride in being part of the company.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Electromechanics or a related field
- The organization uses Autocad Electrical, so you should be willing to acquire the necessary skills to work with this program effectively
- Your strong analytical skills and innovative mindset will enable you to generate creative ideas
- You have a positive attitude but approach matters with a critical eye
- Proficiency in English is a requirement, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.