You will be working as a member of the Electric Machine development team;
You are responsible for developing the Design Validation (DVP) and Reliability Verification (RVP) plan of the E-Drive system;
- You will be defining verification items (tests/simulations), reliability targets for components and duration/quantity tests;
- You coordinate and/or execute tests internally and/or with an external partner;
- You work closely with the Test Center on test benches and in vehicles, and cooperate closely with the Systems Engineers on definition and results interpretation of the V&V activities;
- You work closely with an external partner on coordination, execution and follow-up of tests;
- Your V&V activities should prove robustness by FMEA, sensitivity studies and problem solving (8D);
Based on the released requirements, you will get a grip on acceptance criteria and design decisions;
- You will provide support towards the integration plan and configuration management;
- You report the progress on the validation status and efficiency in alignment with the Project Manager, Architects and Test Center;
- In this position you will report to the Team Leader of Testing & Validation Engineering.
As E-Drive Validation Engineer in the business unit of Electrical Vehicles you will be responsible for the Verification & Validation (V&V) activities for a major R&D development project. You lead the V&V plan of an E-Machine & Inverter system and ensure timely and qualitative results of the testing activities. This includes but is not limited to the definition of the overall plan, the interpretation of results, the management of external partners and a close cooperation with the Systems Engineering and Testing team.
- You have a master in engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience and at least 5 years of working experience;
Experience in an automotive environment is an advantage;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position (Testing, Verification or Validation);
- You are skilled in communication, reporting, presenting and stakeholder management;
- You have knowledge about the system and its design, and experience with FMEA processes and 8D;
- You have coordinating skills and experience on project planning;
- Knowledge of testing methods and tools such as Matlab, Dspace, Labview, INCA and Vector is preferred;
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
-You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.