Design and Material Engineer
- We are looking to recruit a mechanical design and process engineer, who will work on overmolding/injection molding (VIM/IM) part design, process and assembly.
- The candidate will work with Health Care engineering team to play a lead and hands-on role in developing products from concept to manufacturing.
- The candidate will get technical coaching& direction from a senior engineer and report directly to the global R&D director.
- There is big opportunity for the candidate to grow to the senior engineer level and lead overmolding/injection molding part design, process and assembly development.
Onze klant ontwikkeld en produceert wereldwijd de beste flexibele kunststof slangsystemen voor B2B-klanten in verschillende doelmarkten.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in product mechanical design and assembly development, >1 year experience in injection molding or extrusion process, preferably with experience in equipment or materials.
- Proficient in 3D software, preferably Solidworks, are able to design product and assembly with coaching from Senior Engineer.
- Have good understanding of injection molding or extrusion methods, can operate HeCa line after short training.
- Ability to read and understand customer product drawings and technical specification.
- Out of box thinker, good leading, planning and management skills in new product development.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time and work with deadlines and budgets, work well within multi-functional team.
- Good trouble shooting skills and be able to manage technical challenges and identify root cause and solutions.
- Open minded, strong sense of responsibility, proactively look for innovation and improvement.
- Good English skills, verbal and written.
- Permanent contract for an indefinite period.
- Salary according to experience.
- Additional benefits.
Questions or interested?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.