Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
As a Corporate Controller you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and coordination of PowerPoint presentations given by the group CEO and group CFO (board presentations, CEO meetings, Investment Committee,…).
- Controlling activities of our Corporate entities which consists of the preparation, review and discussion of the quarterly reporting packages (report including P&L figures and BS) and the monthly cash flow statement
- Controlling activities of our digital tools which consists of the preparation, review and discussion of the monthly/quarterly reporting packages (report including P&L figures, BS, cash flow statement and KPI’s)
- Controlling activities of companies that will be acquired in the future
- Assisting in the preparation of ad hoc reports/figures requested by our group CEO and group CFO
- Giving support for the quarterly forecasting process
- Helping optimize our processes
- Performing a quarterly detailed review on the general ledger movements in the P&L and BS of all the entities of the group through our reporting tool PowerBI and report on the outcome to the team
- Prepare a quarterly/monthly report including a detail of the elements below EBITDA (depreciations, financial result, extraordinary result) for the Group
- Assisting the team with the integration of new acquisitions in Tagetik (the consolidation and reporting software) if needed
- Assisting with the set-up/design of new/existing reports in Tagetik and PowerBI
- Support for the yearly budgeting process
- Reporting to the Controlling team lead
Today we are looking for a Corporate Controller for our HQ, an international organization with an absolute focus on HR and innovation. You can take this innovation quite literally because every year we have an innovation contest within the group where you can develop your wildest plans (and even win a trip).
At our office in Kortrijk there are always plenty of activities, team building events, legendary staff parties (believe me!) and the possibilities to bring e.g. once a week a basket of ironing to work, which our fantastic ironing ladies take care of.
As a Corporate Controller you are/you have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree (preferable in economics)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in audit or in a similar controlling function
- Knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of PowerPoint is a must
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus, but can also be learned
- Pro-active, accountable, efficient, accurate and hands-on
- Knows how to prioritize, cope with deadlines and is immune to stress
- Speaks fluent English
- Motivated and a Team-player
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.