Computer Vision Engineer
In this function as Computer Vision Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Working with cutting edge programming technologies on a daily basis;
- Working in a world of images and 3D;
- Processing data, creating and editing algorithms;
- Be the foundation of their patented technologies and help them to lift it to the next level.
For our client in the region of Ghent, we are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer.
This company provides an advanced, personal body scanning platform. Their mission is to optimize business processes by leveraging body measurements in day to day customer interactions.
What are the requirements for this position as Computer Vision Engineer?
- Being a skilled programmer who has a strong interest in computer vision/image processing;
- Being able to tackle vision problems and create new functionalities with the latest and greatest mobile hardware;
- Having a working knowledge of C / C++;
- Being familiar with Unix-based systems (Linux / Mac OS X) and with a C debugging tool, or IDE with debugging capabilities;
- Having experience with Python and web networking;
- Having a degree focussed on programming, computer science or mathematics;
- Having knowledge of Machine Learning (keras/tensorflow/…) applied for computer vision applications : segmentation and classification is an absolutely advantage.
It's an asset when you have
- Knowledge with matlab / octave / scilab or a similar tool;
- Knowledge of OpenCV;
- Knowledge of Java or any other C-language.
You will work in a fast changing techn-driven digital world.
You will join an enthusiastic, inspiring and driven team.
A company who is still growing and a creator of a new product.
You will receive a competitive salary package.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.