In the Team of Commissioning Engineers, you and your colleagues are responsible for the preparation and implementation of our automatic guided vehicles within Europe and occasionally further abroad.
The role involves working closely with colleagues in different domains to find the optimal, customer-centric solution. Customer focus and problem solving are to be your strongest areas.
What is expected from you:
- You define mid and top level behavior of the AGVs, thereby shaping much of the overall behavior of the system.
- You are responsible as an application engineer for checking and validating the correct operation of the vehicles in the final stage of their production in the AGV factory, in cooperation with the test team.
- Your are often the first point of contact for the customers during the implementation phase on site
- When finishing a project a system engineer is in charge of creating a training program which can be used by the end users.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments.
You are precise, flexible and conscientious.
- You accept responsibility and you share your passion.
- You communicate openly.
- You like to travel (+- 80%).
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- Projects will be mainly throughout Germany but you are also willing to work on projects abroad when and are flexible to travel when needed.
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.